Community Futures Shuswap is excited to partner with Salmon Arm Economic Development Society to host an Export Navigator Workshop at the Innovation Centre (220 Shuswap Street NE) on June 6, 2018 from 9 am - 12 pm. To register, call Jocelyne at (250)833-0608 or Rob at (250)803-0156.
Pursuing Sales Beyond the Shuswap
Diversifying revenue sources and sales channels is a must for Shuswap businesses to improve chances for long lasting success. Developing new markets can offset the impacts of seasonal business fluctuations and dependency on just a few clients. No matter your experience with expanding into new markets, exporting or type of product or service, this interactive workshop will prove invaluable to those seriously looking to strengthen or grow their business by pursuing markets beyond our local borders.
Look forward to hearing how to:
• successfully identify and assess new target markets
• tap into numerous provincial and federal support services to get your goods or services beyond BC borders
• write a brief and concise market expansion/export plan for use with lenders and specialized export agencies
• skillfully use export terminology to your advantage in sales discussions and negotiations
• network, share, and learn from fellow participants, and
• receive continued, free support from the Shuswap-North Okanagan Export Advisor
Ideally suited for owners, general managers, export or sales managers for existing businesses in operation for more than one year. Export experience is not necessary.